The Healthy Youngsters Healthy Dads team are seeking families to participate in the program at the University of Newcastle during 2019.
The next HYHD program will commence in Term 4, 2019.
Where: University of Newcastle
When: Eight consecutive Saturday mornings during the NSW School Term 4, 2019, and two dads-only workshops in late October 2019, between 6-8pm on a Thursday night.
DO YOU KNOW A DAD WHO WANTS TO…
- Spend quality time with their preschool aged child?
- Improve their youngsters’ sport skills whilst having a ball of fun?
- Help their youngsters eat more veggies and fruit?
- Play fun, active games with their child and enhance their fitness?
You can participate in the 2019 Healthy Youngster Healthy Dads programs if you:
- Are a father, step father or male guardian (who lives with their child 50% or more of the week)
- Have a child who is aged between 3-5 years, who is not attending primary school in 2019
- Are able to pass a health-screening questionnaire
You may not be eligible to participate if you:
- Have a history of major medical problems such as heart disease or diabetes
- Have orthopaedic or joint problems that would be a barrier to physical activities such as walking
Additional Healthy Youngster Healthy Dads programs will be delivered in early 2020.
Click on the Register Now button below to learn more and secure your place.